By Michael Walters
Today the Anaheim Ducks announced they have Ducks themed emojis available in iTunes and Google Play! You can download it here on iTunes: Ducks Emoji Keyboard You can also get it on Google Play here: Ducks Emoji Keyboard (Google)
There are emoji’s with Wild Wing, Ducks logos, skates, and other hockey related images. There are also player faces that include Teemu Selanne, Corey Perry, Ryan Getzlaf and Ryan Kesler to name a few. There are also videos as well available in the app!
Here are the instructions to download from iTunes:
1. Click here Ducks Emoji Keyboard or go to the iTunes app store and search “Ducks Emoji”. Download the app.
2. Go to your phone settings and click “general”.
3. Under “general” scroll down and click “keyboard”.
4. Under “keyboard” click on “keyboards” and click “add new keyboard”
5. Add “Ducks Emoji” and click “Allow Full Access”
You should be good to go at this point!
Quick Note: If you have trouble bringing up the keyboard by hitting the globe button then you may have to click the “123” button afterward to bring the Ducks Emoji Keyboard up. There may be some issues in the first release.
Follow us Twitter @DucksNPucks !
Like us on Facebook at DucksNPucks !
Follow us on Instagram at DucksNPucks !