By Michael Walters
The Anaheim Ducks (1-5-1) continue their road trip to Chicago for a Western Conference Final rematch. The Blackhawks (5-3-0) have won three in a row and have gained some momentum. The Ducks are still looking for answers as they have been blanked four times already this season. Game starts at 5:30PM.
Looking for a watch party tonight? You can join us at Avila’s El Ranchito in Orange. For more details please visit: DucksNPucks Watch Parties
Keys To The Game:
1. Defense: The Ducks need to help Frederik Andersen out. He did everything he could in the last game to keep the Ducks in it, but he can’t do it alone.
2. Work Hard: A fire needs to be lit under this team. The Ducks need to put forth a full effort and work hard to create better opportunities to score.
1. Defense: Chicago is tied for second place with the least amount of goals against per game at 2.00. They will look to continue to limit the Ducks offensive chances.
2. Shots: The Blackhawks are 10th in the league in shots on net with an average of 31.1 per game. They will game plan to pepper the Ducks goalie throughout the game to create scoring chances.
Players To Watch:
1. Ryan Getzlaf: He actually leads the team in shots with 19. Being the captain, hopefully he can turn this team around sooner than later.
2. Corey Perry: He has a had a few scoring opportunities. Hopefully the chances keep coming and the goals start to follow.
1. Patrick Kane: He leads the team with five goals and six assists for 11 total points. The Ducks are going to need to find a way to slow him down as much as possible.
2. Ryan Garbutt: One of the fan favorites in Anaheim(sarcasm) could actually be a benefit to the Ducks. Maybe if Garbutt tries to get under the Ducks skin they will respond and get fired up.
Anaheim Ducks Projected Lineup:
Chicago Blackhawks Projected Lineup:
Ducks: Frederik Andersen 0-3-1 GAA 1.86 SV% .938 (Probable)
Blackhawks: Corey Crawford 4-2-1 GAA 1.84 SV% .929 (Probable)
Follow us Twitter @DucksNPucks !
Like us on Facebook at DucksNPucks !
Follow us on Instagram at DucksNPucks !