By Michael Walters
The Anaheim Ducks(8-10-4) travel to Arizona to face the Coyotes(10-9-1). The Ducks are 0-1-1 against the Coyotes. They were shut out in their first meeting and lost the second meeting in Overtime. Game starts at 6:00PM PST.
We will be having another watch party at Avila’s El Ranchito in Orange. The address is 182 S. Orange St., Orange. Come eat great food, win free prizes, and celebrate Thanksgiving with us! Seated is limited so come early!
Also we are having a holiday sale. Use code “Turkey” for 30% of your ENTIRE order at our hockey store. www.dnphockey.com
Keys To The Game:
1. Power Play: The Ducks had two power plays last night and cashed in on both of them. The power play unit has been improving since the slow start.
2. 60 Minute Game: Arizona has been a difficult opponent against the Ducks this year. Anaheim is going to need a good solid effort for the full game because Arizona never seems to let up against them.
1. Defense: The Coyotes give up 2.95 goals per game, which ranks 26th in the NHL league. They may need to out score the Ducks tonight to earn a win.
2. Face-off: Arizona ranks 3rd in the league with a 52.9% efficiency. The Coyotes have played the Ducks well in the face-off circle and a key face-off might determine the outcome of this game.
Players To Watch:
1. Ryan Getzlaf: Getzlaf factored in on all five of the Ducks goals last night with five assists. He tied his career high of five points in one game.
2. Corey Perry: He scored twice on the power play last night. His first goal got the Ducks back into the game after trailing 2-0 early. Later in the game, he scored the game winner on the power play while on a breakaway.
1. Max Domi: He leads the team with eight goals and is second in total points(16). He has scored three goals in the two contests against the Ducks this season.
2. Anthony Duclair: He has scored four of his seven goals against the Ducks this year, including a hat trick back on October 14th. The Ducks need to slow him down tonight.
Anaheim Ducks Projected Lineup(Per):
Arizona Coyotes Projected Lineup (Per):
Ducks: John Gibson 1-0-0 GAA 1.22 SV% .950% (Confirmed)
Coyotes: Mike Smith 8-5-1 GAA 3.05 SV% .904% (Confirmed)
Follow us Twitter @DucksNPucks !
Like us on Facebook at DucksNPucks !
Follow us on Instagram at DucksNPucks !