By Michael Walters
The Anaheim Ducks(38-22-9) finish the home stand against the Boston Bruins (39-24-8). The Ducks have played the Bruins once winning 6-2. Tonight is the second and final regular season meeting. The game starts at 7:00 PM.
We are having a contest to win two FREE tickets to fan appreciation night on April 5. Subscribe and listen to our latest podcast for details: DucksNPucks Podcast
Keys To The Game:
1. Forecheck: The Ducks had a difficult time sustaining the attack against the Rangers in the last game. They also need to keep their shots on the net and chase down the rebounds.
2. Turnovers: The Ducks committed 16 turnovers against New York. When the Ducks lose recently it seems in part due to poor passing, especially when exiting their own defensive zone.
1. Road Warriors: Boston has one of the best road records having only lost eight games in regulation this season. They play a physical style of game and can forecheck well.
2. Offense: The Bruins average just under three goals(2.97) per game. If they can score three or more goals, then they a good chance of winning this game.
Players To Watch:
1. Jamie McGinn: He had the only Ducks goal in the last game against the Rangers. He has three goals in eight games now with Anaheim.
2. Brandon Pirri: He played in his first game Wednesday since hurting his ankle back on February 13 with Florida. He had a couple of shots while playing on the Ryan Getzlaf line and played over a solid 15 minutes.
1. Matt Beleskey: He will be pumped tonight as he returns to Anaheim for the first time to face his former team. He has 33 total points(13G + 20A) so far this season.
2. Brad Marchand: He leads the way for Boston with 34 goals this season. He has six power play goals and leads the team with four short-handed goals.
Cam Fowler – Kevin Bieksa
Boston Bruins Projected Lineup (Per):
Follow us Twitter @DucksNPucks !
Like us on Facebook at DucksNPucks !
Follow us on Instagram at DucksNPucks !