By Michael Walters
The Anaheim Ducks travel to Nashville to face the Predators in game three. The Predators took the first two games 3-2 and lead the series 2-0. The game starts at 6:30 PM PT tonight.
We have a new podcast addressing how the Ducks can turn around this series. You can listen by clicking the video below or here: DucksNPucks Podcast
Keys To The Game:
1. Score First: The Ducks need to get off to a good start in this contest. A goal early would help them especially with the loud Nashville crowd they will be facing.
2. Discipline: The Ducks can’t afford to take too many penalties in this game. The Ducks can’t get frustrated by non-calls by the referees and get away from playing their game.
1. Defense: Nashville has continued to clog up the neutral zone, preventing the Ducks from making clean entries into their zone. As long as the Predators keep the Ducks to two goals or less, then they have a good chance to win again.
2. Line Changes: The Predators made two improper line changes after icing calls in game two and were caught. They weren’t penalized, but they need to be careful because the officials may not be as lenient in this contest.
Players To Watch:
2. Jamie McGinn: He is another player that has been quiet so far. He needs to start working the forecheck more and continue to go to the net.
1. Filip Forsberg: He scored the game winning goal in game one and his has assisted on two other goals. He has been playing a very physical game and has no signs of slowing down.
2. Roman Josi: He has been playing solid defensively slowing the Ducks down. He has also assisted on half of Nashville’s goals through two games.
Nashville Predators Projected Lineup (Per Dailyfaceoff):
Predators: Pekka Rinne 2-0-0 GAA 2.00 SV% .931% (Probable)
DucksNPucks is part of The Puck Network, which covers the entire NHL. There are openings to cover your favorite team(s) and earn school credits!
If you are interested, then apply by filling out the form here: Join Our Team